Improving Children's Lives One Community at a Time.

Privacy Policy

Beyond Borders International is committed to protect donor privacy.

Your privacy is important to us and we do not trade, sell or share our email or mailing lists with anyone.

Information provided in donation history may include statistics such as total number of donations and value of donations for a set period of time. This information disclosure is done very carefully to ensure that your personal information is protected.

If you sign up to receive our newsletter, we may use your contact information to send you additional information about Beyond Borders International. Your voluntarily provided contact information may also be used to contact you when necessary in order to answer any questions you have or resolve customer service issues. See our Opt Out section below if you ever desire to opt out of receiving future communications from Beyond Borders International.

Third Party Links

Beyond Borders International's website may contain links to third party sites on the Internet (“Third Party Sites”). Your use of all third party sites are at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you are concerned about the privacy policy of a certain third party, you may contact them directly or visit their individual web site to learn more about their individual privacy policies.

Management of Funds

We believe in being good stewards in the management of the funds we receive from our donors. We ensure that 99% of all funds are used for our projects to help the children and women in the Philippines. The remainder 1% of the funds are used entirely for administrative costs.

Security of Your Information

Beyond Borders International secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.

When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.

The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.

Opt Out

If you ever decide you wish to opt-out of receiving information from us, please email us or call 1.630.460.4402 and we will unsubscribe you. You may also send your request by mail to: Beyond Borders International,P.O. Box 185, Downers Grove, IL 60517.

When contacting us to opt out, please provide your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address to help us identify you on our lists or database.

Changes to this policy

We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy policy without advance notice. Notice of these changes to this policy will be posted to the home page for this website for a period of 3 days.

Contact us on our website

If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us on our contact page or email us. You can also contact us by mail at following address:

Beyond Borders International
P.O. Box 185
Downers Grove, IL 60517